Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Little Mexico

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Little Mexico

    I went to eat there with my mother for lunch today. Also come out with a 30.00 bill. Gah that place never charges us the same thing for what we get there. Anyone else have that kind of problem with the place? I didn't really think about It today because the I was In a hurry and all. But I called tonight and ask what the total should have been and he wouldn't tell me. He said he thought I was lying. Nothing they could do about It because I paid In cash..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    Just another reason to dislike Mexicans....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    Yeh they are messed up. You go to pay and they just start punching stuff in. The last 2 times I had to get a menu and point out the price to them.

    And what LCAS said

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    Don't eat their in the first place, can't tell you how many food poison cases i have heard from that one restaurant. They serve the same exact thing as Mi Finca and the rest of them, wouldn't recommend that place.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rich_Kotite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    The inflation on dog and cat these days is amazing

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    Never had a problem.
    Never got sick.
    Never heard of anyone else getting sick from the food.

    I DO, however, know people that manage to get ill stomach issues from gorging themselves on the food (too many fried carbs and beans and rice and tortillas and such in one sitting will do that to a person). A little self-restraint really helps that issue.

    Their VA Health Dept inspections are fine too (compare to all the other local eateries in the county)
    Virginia Department of Health - Office of Environmental Health Services
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Kotite View Post
    The inflation on dog and cat these days is amazing
    It's actually a pet peeve of mine when people use that stereotype of some international restaurants.

    They may eat that stuff in their country but I doubt they do it over here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •